Chinese Red tea is known as Pu-erh tea in his home country, China. Its name comes from the Chinese province where it is grown. If you like the particular taste of red tea, know that drinking a red cup of tea per day has many benefit for your body. Among its special properties, red tea is an effective cleanser. It is diuretic, helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood and allows you to have a good digestion.
1. Take a red tea after eating is a very good thing because it helps digestion after a big meal. It also stimulates the activity of the bladder and helps to remove fat stored in the body. In addition, it has an anti-inflammatory effect on the digestive system and may be useful for patients suffering from diarrhea.
2. In addition, the red tea can be a good supplement to a diet or if you want to lose weight because it promotes rapid fat removal and speeds up the metabolism of the liver.
3. Moreover, as we have said before, the red tea is an excellent diuretic and purgative. First, it stimulates renal function, helping to remove excess liquid and, on the other hand, its composition accelerates liver function. This eliminates all the waste and toxins accumulated in the blood.
4. Several studies have reported that the other virtues of red tea is that it can be very effective in reducing the levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. This property is due to a chemical compound of red tea, called lovastatin, which would be responsible for this benefit. Therefore drink two cups of black tea a day for about three or four weeks may help stabilize blood pressure.
5. Although the Red Tea contains less caffeine than coffee, red tea is still a stimulant. It helps to properly route the blood flow to the brain, but without increasing the heart rate. It is desirable, therefore, to consume to be more concentrated (e) and remain so.
6. Another great benefit is that red tea is a powerful antioxidant, and therefore, it promotes cell renewal and prevents oxidation, which can transform healthy cells into cancer cells.
7. As it contains fluoride, red tea is also great for strengthening tooth enamel and prevent tooth decay. It is active against dental plaque accumulation and can be effective in preventing pain or gum disease.
8. What are the cons-indications of red tea
Besides knowing the benefits of red tea, it is also necessary to know that you should not consume in excess. It is not recommended to anxious or nervous people and pregnant women. Here are all the cons-indications of red tea.